Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring is here!


To stay! Ahhh so I'm really excited that you can check the mail in a t-shirt! {no coats, boots, mittens or scarves} It's actually warm! in April! I can't believe it.
{Big plus today: I got my Everyday Food.}


I love this magazine. Looking at it makes me so inspired!

So, life here has been crazy.

Really crazy.

School, chores, more school, social things...

Keeps me very busy. But I like it.

Emily and I did a photo shoot! That was sweet.


There's always something thrilling about holding mom's Nikon camera.

It makes me feel like a professional. Oh yeah. =]

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good to hear from you, Leah!
I loved the pictures. How fun! :)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Haley said...

Great post, Leah! I enjoyed looking at the pictures! :)

Love and hugs,
Haley

A Flourishing Perspective said...

I love Everyday magazine!

-Rachel <3

Can do mom said...

I'm with you, glad that spring is here to stay. I love hearing the wind rustle the new little baby leaves on the trees! :)

I'm glad you're inspired by Everyday Food. Let's cook something from it - SOON!

Anonymous said...

like the warm weather as well and those pics have a good theme

Emily said...

Love the mag. ;)