Sunday, March 18, 2012

Last Weekend.

Last weekend, Jessie came over.

We went out to eat with my visiting uncle Tom from Florida, my aunt Perky (his sister) and uncle Bruce. I have such a good family.

We watched Humphrey Bogart movies. Casablanca (my first time seeing it!) and Sabrina.

I've also decided Humphrey is one of the most handsome actors ever. I mean, he even wears a trench coat. So classy.

Jessie and I brought Emily lunch at work.

Emily and I wore green. Jessie did not. Emily pinched her.

We made little cheeseburger sliders from The Pioneer Woman's new cookbook. Let's just say we all died. And then came back to life to eat the rest.

We did a photo shoot.

We ate lots of strawberries. And croissants.

Took a road trip into town and had ice cream from DQ.

Went to church, and then out to lunch with Jessie afterwards. Stuffed paper in her keychain money holder. She wasn't amused. But she still loves me. And Emily.
Hey, Jessie, go check it right now! Ha ha ha...

Anyways, it was a very good weekend. I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family.

xoxo

No comments: