Saturday, August 6, 2011

Good Time

I’m off to the cabin for the week, yes, a whole week! No WiFi, either.
I have to say, I’m rather excited. This week has been full of fun business. I pretty much love summer.
On Wednesday Anna came over (way overdue!) and we chilled on the hammock & then got ice cream. Yum! :)
IMG_5832
On the hammock with Lacey.
IMG_5850

IMG_5848
Shadows! :)
IMG_5859
All dressed up to get ice cream.
IMG_5864
Being goofy. Or should I say, being “normal”
IMG_6174
Anna & Emily
IMG_6181
Watching Tim Hawkins & Julian Smith on my laptop. So funny!

Have a fab weekend & week! I’ll post when I home.

3 comments:

Can do mom said...

Such pretty girls, having so much fun on such a lovely summer day. Why is summer so much fun and yet so fleeting?

Next time you put that bathing costume on, call the neighbor and take it across the street and get wet! ;)

xoxo

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

I love Julian Smith. He cracks me up!!!:):) I <3 your swim suit too.;)
~Kimmi

Leah Marie said...

I know, I love his videos!
Thanks! I found it in England. :)