Sunday, July 10, 2011

england & france: part two

I’m back! I’ve been pretty busy lately, so this is the first chance I’ve had to blog. Anywho, back to England. So, now we’re onto London. I have to say, London was probably the city we got to explore the least. I was torn between wanting to spend time with family and seeing the sites. I think we got a good mix of both, which is good (My Aunt Arlene, cousin Adam & cousins cousins Karl & Christian actually got to come with the next day). The first day, {of three} we went to museums, the London Eye, and I got some hot cocoa. (a must!) It was a great day for exploring this huge city. I loved London, but then again, I loved every city we went to. Okay, I love Europe.

P1010155
Buckingham Palace.

P1010439

Excited for our first day! Buckingham Palace.

P1010473

The road in front of the palace. I loved all the flags.

P1010495

This was such an awesome mural. It was really big, too. Who knew you could do that with plants?

P1010505

British Museum. That is one old lion.

P1010181

Big Ben. This is from the London Eye.

P1010189

I don’t know what this is, but I thought it looked cool.

P1010192
You can’t go to London without seeing a red double decker bus, can you?

Part 3 coming soon!
xoxo

3 comments:

Haley said...

How neat! I loved looking at all the pictures, they're really cool!

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

Oh my gosh. So cool, Leah! I love your side braid in the second picture. Soooo cute!!:):)
~Kimmi

Can do mom said...

Your amazing photos bring back such wonderful memories! If only I had known what a wonderful time we would have I wouldn't have worried a bit about the trip. :)

I can't wait to return and hope you can join me when I do.

xoxo